My Fellowship Journey

 My Self  Shobha. I am happy to share my experience about my 1 year fellowship journey.


When I completed my degree I spent more time on  reading competitive books .After completing my degree I joined the coaching center and started reading books .Then I applied for the vidyaposhak yuva fellowship. I didn't have any experience in teaching and also I didn't like kids.

I do not communicate with others and my communication skills are not good at that time. In the fellowship we attended the 1 month training in that time i am facing very difficult i didn’t understand anything in the first week i thought about i didn’t survive here i must quit this job but that was my first job and when i quit this jobs my father and others are laughing at me so i decided to continue this job then days are passed and i am also comfortable with training .Then days are passed.


After training in the office we took one demo class in front of our co-fellows. They act like children. In my class they disturb my class very much .I am very much scared. I think in school students also behave like how I control the students.





When i went to first day of the school all students are in the ground and all are played the game by seeing all students I am feeling happy and also all teachers communicate well.

I took the first class for the students. On that day we played with students and all students were happy about that.





Days passed and our program manager came to observe my class .On that day students made more noise and they didn’t listen to my words. At the start I was not a confident person and I didn’t talk very much with others. From that class observation I started to work on my weakness like communication, controlling emotions like this.


I had a slam out loud session for students. It was a good session. From that session students get ideas about the importance of girl education. The students' response was good. I am also spending good time with the students in that session. In think tac session students did the science experiments. All students were excited about this experiment. It was a different experience for me.


In one year of my journey most of the student’s behaviour's have changed a lot. I observed that one of my students changed a lot. At the start of the class he is not responding well and he is not participating in any activity but when I started to motivate him then he started to participate in all activities and also he was taking good marks also.





At the starting my students get feared about the math subject .when I took math test almost students absent for the exams they were not interested about math subject. I give more activities in math class and use different ideas to teach them math. Then they will understand the subject and they will be involved in all the activities afterwards. They will be attending all math exams and getting good marks. It is also one of my best memories of my journey.


One day I did all the school documentation and only one is pending for that purpose. Our headmaster talked rudely with me. It was my worst experience .

Now I took some initiative of any work and took responsibility. Next year I will improve my skills and also improve my work. This year I must try to improve more students and also motivate more students in the class .






I did the summer camp for my students in that summer camp my students participated well and at the last day i took palm autograph from each students and my students told me it was good experience for them and till that day anyone didn’t took their autograph it was  happiest moment for my students and for me also.


 


Comments