1st day of Chinnara Dasara

 



       On 10th October I conducted my First day of Chinnara Dasara Camp so I first I explained about Camp Rules and Norms then I started the camp with Prayer so Where students sang the song of Hey Sharada Daya Palisu..... After that I did the Energiser as Action Word game so I did two groups and One of the student came from one group and act on particular word and Other group students have to identify that so I gave information about the Dasara festival and Vijayadashami and Navaratri Utsav then Students did Ambari and Elephant with Clay where students enjoyed lot then I did English learning activity that is a jumbling letters activity so Students rearranged those letter to make correct word so Students did well.


The 1st day of my camp went very nice and students felt happy and enjoyed and 54 Students attended our Chinnara Dasara So All are enjoyed 1st day of Chinnara Dasara.


Comments