ನಮ್ಮ ನಾಡ ದಸರಾ ಉತ್ಸವ🐘🐘


                                                                  On 3rd October we started the Chinnara Dusshera Camp at our school GHPS Timmapur . This year I didn't called anybody but most of the students were came with their own interest. I'm happy for that. First I told the camp rules and what we going to learn in this camp. Also told about today's agenda. Later I started the camp by playing hot seat game. I told some words to the students, they did the action for that and remaining students guessed that words. After that I told about Navaratri festival and it's history. Also told about Mysore Dussehra and showed the related photos. Some students still remember what I have taught in that last year. I was happy for that. After that we did the English activities. First I gave the alphabet flash cards to the students and told them to create the words. Students created the many words and read those words. After that I gave some fill in the blanks charts and told them fill the blanks. First I have done one for them. Later students will did according to what I have told. After that students are very excited to do the Elephant from clay. I told them to make Elephant and Ambari. Students did very well. Also offered the flowers to the Elephant. At last I took one group photo. Totally the day went very well.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League🏆🏆