Paralympics🏅🏅🏃🏃


                                                                 Today students cleaned the classroom. I started the 2nd day of the camp by chanting the motto song. Later I told the today's theme Paralympics. Later started the energiser activity running with single leg. Students enjoyed a lot. After that our HM sir visited the class and gave the information about Paralympics and motivated the students. Also distributed the chikki to all the students. After that I told the motivational story of Sheetal Devi. After that I told about Paralympics and it's history, sports and duration. Later I taught about 2024 Paralympics held at Paris when it was held, which country organized. Later I explained about how many Indian players participated and got how many medals. During this I differentiate between Olympics and Paralympics. Later I told the list of Indian winners. After that I showed ppt of Indian winners of Paralympics 2024. I showed the pictures of the winners and told which medals they got and in which sports. Students understand well. After that I conducted a quiz competition by making 3 teams. Students answered very well. After that students had a break fast.

                                                                  At 1 o'clock Manjunath sir and Keerthi visited our school. Sir asked about the camp. Later I told about the World animals day, it's importance and theme of this year. After that I organized the 2 games for the students. One is putting the balls on the bucket and slow walking. Two students in won the putting the balls on the bucket game. After that Manju sir organized the game by making 3 groups. Students will did the according to what sir told. Students did the letter A, Home, Tree, Flag and mobile. All students enjoyed the game. Totally the day went very well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League🏆🏆