Showing their love towards Teachers on GURUPOORNIMA

             We know that we love our children a lot but what about our children? Do they love us or do they have any emotions with us?  

            YES!!!!!!!

            They have high respect towards the teachers and also they have very strong connections with the teachers in a friendly and respectful manner. 

            On the eve of GURUPOORNIMA my students gave me the greeting cards in which they have mentioned about me in the poetic manner which shows us their creativeness. For me their innocent love in creating the cards to me with few words written in it about me and my classroom gives some smile on my face. I want to appreciate their efforts that they have did it for me. 

        And one more  thing is that I am feeling great to be an GURU.😊




Comments