My K-I-D-S🤩🤩

                                                            My K-I-D-S🤩🤩

                         Today We  celebrated  75th Republic Day on January 26 with a grand display of its women power, rich cultural heritage. all of our students extremely participated very well in all kind of programs like speech ,songs, dance.

Morning we went to Prabhat peri with our school children's with saying of "Vande Mataram" all students loudly called students whoever left in the home and they pulled them out. our school guest hosted flag Infront of all children's one of the happiest moment that I spent.

                                   


All students participated very well in different kind of activities, one of my favorite performance is pyramid dance . Specialty of this performance is especially boys don't participate in any kind of activities but in this case they showed very much interest in all kind of performances like army Training dance , Patriotic dance and Pyramid dance . Program was executed very well today.

One thing that I need to mention is this is my last program in my school in this academic year , where all students felt little bit sad by hearing those words from my side.



Comments