History of our village

                                                     GHPS MANGALAGATTI

                                                                  History of our village

       We conducted Second day of Dussehra camp. then I did and an activity. First I asked questions about the village related to the special place name  and temple names. students answered well. Then I told them about History of our village. I gave them information about their village. Students were very curious to know about their village. I explained without telling why your town is called "mangalagatti".and told about the reason why your town is called "Bangaragatti." Students are full of interest. Next I explained the village Hiware Bazar and Ralegan Siddhi. i told the two villages are model villages Hiware Bazar and Ralegan Siddhi. and i told Anna Hazare. students response was good. then I showed an English learning video. Vanishing Alphabet Flashcard game for all students. students response was good. This camp me and my students learned new things .Camp memories went well. 

                                      

                                                                        Thank you

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League🏆🏆