Today, The teachers and students were very excited because everyone expected me to go to the office, but instead, I came to school. When I arrived, the SDMC members were waiting to meet me. It had been a long time since I had seen them, so it was a joyful reunion. Two teachers had also returned to school, which made everyone happy. The SDMC members spoke with me warmly. Later, the teachers and the SDMC members appreciated the support and contribution of Vidya Poshak. After breakfast, the 6th class students came to meet me. They said, "We miss you, Teacher." Hearing those words touched my heart. All the wonderful memories I had shared with that class came rushing back. The students also surprised me with a lovely gift. Thank you, my dear students, for your love and kindness. Overall, today was a wonderful and unforgettable experience. I felt happy, proud, and grateful to be back at school as a teacher. This day will always remain one of the most special memories of my teaching journey.


Comments
Post a Comment