Today was one of the most memorable and emotional days of my teaching journey. I had the opportunity to rejoin my first school as a teacher, and returning to the same place where I had taught before filled my heart with happiness.
In the morning, I went to school with Manjunath Sir, Sayigetta Ma'am, and Swati. As soon as I entered the school, the students, teachers, and cooking staff were pleasantly surprised to see me. Some students became emotional, and many teachers and students shared that they had really missed me. Their warm welcome made me feel loved, valued, and grateful.
My students greeted me with bright smiles and said, “Hello, Teacher! How are you?” We spent some time talking, sharing our experiences, and reconnecting. Seeing their excitement brought a smile to my face.
Teaching Grade 5 again reminded me of the previous Grade 5 batch that I had taught. Although this was a new batch of students, the classroom brought back many wonderful memories of my former students. At the same time, I felt excited to begin creating new memories with my current students.
Overall, today was a beautiful and unforgettable experience. Rejoining my first school as a teacher was a proud and emotional moment. I look forward to guiding my students, supporting their learning, and creating many more meaningful memories together.

Comments
Post a Comment