A Meaningful Classroom Observation and Learning Experience
GHPS Kallur School.
On 5th August, Manjunath Sir and Sayigeeta Madam visited our school to observe my 5th Standard Mathematics class. Their visit gave me an opportunity to reflect on my teaching and understand how my classroom practices were working. I was excited to have them observe my class and was eager to receive their feedback.
During the class, my students participated actively and responded to the questions with confidence. Their enthusiasm and involvement made me feel happy and encouraged. I was pleased to see that the students were comfortable sharing their answers and participating in the learning activities.
After the class observation, Manjunath Sir and Sayigeeta Madam shared positive feedback about my teaching. They also gave me a few valuable suggestions for improvement. Their feedback helped me understand the areas where I can improve my teaching methods and make my lessons more effective and engaging for students.
Overall, the experience was very good and encouraging. The observation helped me gain confidence in my teaching while also reminding me that continuous learning and improvement are important for becoming a better teacher. I am grateful for their guidance and feedback, and I look forward to applying their suggestions in my future classes.
Comments
Post a Comment