Last week was one of the most memorable and inspiring moments of my teaching journey. Vidya Poshak conducted a classroom observation in my school, and I had the opportunity to demonstrate my teaching in the presence of the Program Manager and Program Coordinator.
Before the class, I felt a little nervous, but I was also excited to showcase my preparation and classroom practices. As the lesson began, I focused on creating an engaging and joyful learning environment. The students participated actively, answered questions confidently, and showed enthusiasm throughout the session.
After observing the class, the Program Manager and Program Coordinator interacted with me and asked several questions about my lesson planning, classroom management, teaching strategies, and student learning. I answered each question with confidence and shared my experiences honestly. Their encouraging words and positive feedback made me feel proud of my efforts.
One of the happiest moments of the visit was when the team appreciated the students for their active participation by presenting them with pencils as a small gift. The children were delighted to receive them, and their smiling faces filled the classroom with excitement and joy. This thoughtful gesture motivated the students and made the day even more special.
The appreciation and recognition I received were truly meaningful. It reminded me that sincere preparation, dedication, and continuous learning always bring positive outcomes. This experience strengthened my confidence and inspired me to continue creating joyful and meaningful learning experiences for my students.
I sincerely thank Vidya Poshak, my mentors, my school, and my students for making this classroom observation a memorable and successful experience. It was not just an evaluation—it was a wonderful opportunity to learn, grow, and move one step forward in my teaching journey.

Comments
Post a Comment