A Special Independence Day at My School

 A Special Independence Day at My School




Independence Day is always a special occasion in school, but this year’s celebration at GHPS Devarahubballi became especially memorable for me. The entire school came together to celebrate the day with pride, enthusiasm, and happiness. There was a beautiful sense of togetherness among the students, teachers, and members of the community.

I was given the responsibility of managing the cultural programme and anchoring for the celebration. I was excited about the opportunity, but at the same time, I also felt responsible for making sure that the programme went smoothly. From coordinating the performances to anchoring the different events, I tried my best to manage everything confidently. Seeing the programme move forward successfully gave me a great sense of satisfaction.


     

      


The students made the celebration even more special. The little children gave their speeches with so much innocence and confidence that everyone enjoyed watching them. The girls performed a beautiful dance and added colour and energy to the programme. Watching the students perform with such enthusiasm reminded me of how much confidence children can develop when we give them opportunities to come forward and express themselves.

Another important part of the celebration was recognising students for their academic achievements. Prizes were distributed to the top performers of the previous class, appreciating their hard work and encouraging them to continue doing their best. The Panchayat also honoured the previous year's SSLC and ZPUC toppers, which made the occasion even more meaningful. It was wonderful to see students being appreciated for their efforts and achievements.

But the most special moment for me was when my school honoured me during the celebration. I felt extremely happy and proud at that moment. Being appreciated by the school where I work and contribute made the occasion much more personal for me. It felt like a recognition of my efforts and the work I have been doing with the students. I felt grateful and proud to be a part of the GHPS Devarahubballi family.

This Independence Day gave me many beautiful memories. From managing the cultural programme and anchoring to watching my students perform confidently and seeing students receive recognition for their achievements, every moment was special. But being honoured by my own school made the day even more memorable for me.

It was not just a celebration of Independence Day; it was also a day of happiness, appreciation, and beautiful memories that I will always carry with me.

Comments