Growing Together Through Learning

            Witnessing My Students’ Growth and Transformation

                When I first joined GHPS Kallur School, I noticed that many of my students showed very little interest in their studies. Their participation in the classroom was limited, and some students were hesitant to answer questions or take part in activities. As a teacher, I wanted to understand my students better and create a learning environment where they could feel comfortable, confident, and interested in learning.

                As the days passed, I started using activity-based learning in my classes. I encouraged students to participate in activities, discussions, problem-solving tasks, and other interactive learning experiences. These activities helped students understand the concepts more easily and made the classroom more enjoyable. Gradually, I noticed that students were becoming more active and willing to participate in the learning process.



                  I was especially happy to see a positive change in my students during the JNV preparation classes. Day by day, their interest and involvement in these classes increased. They started participating more actively, answering questions with greater confidence, and showing enthusiasm towards their learning. Their growing confidence encouraged me to continue using different activities and teaching strategies.

                 Seeing this transformation in my students has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my teaching journey. In the beginning, their interest in studies was very low, but now their interest, involvement, participation, and confidence have improved greatly. I feel very happy and proud when I see my students growing and becoming more confident learners.

              This experience has taught me that every child has the ability to learn and grow when given the right support, encouragement, and opportunities. Activity-based learning has helped my students learn with interest and confidence, and their growth motivates me to become a better teacher every day. Their progress is not only their achievement but also one of the most meaningful parts of my teaching journey. 




Thank you.. 


Comments