A Teachers’ Day to Remember ❤️
Today was one of the most special and memorable days of my fellowship journey. I arrived, my students warmly wished me on Teachers’ Day. Their smiles, excitement, and heartfelt wishes made the morning feel truly special.
We celebrated Teachers’ Day together by cutting cakes and spending joyful moments with the students. What touched me the most was the surprise from my 4th and 6th-grade students. They gifted me beautiful photo frames, chocolates, and thoughtful gifts. More than the gifts themselves, their sweet words, love, and affection made me feel truly valued and appreciated.
I am truly grateful to Vidya Poshak for giving me this wonderful opportunity through the fellowship. This experience has given me much more than teaching experience—it has given me countless moments of learning, connection, happiness, and growth.
Today reminded me that sometimes the smallest gestures can create the biggest happiness. The love and affection I received from my students will always remain a beautiful memory of my fellowship journey. ❤️
Comments
Post a Comment