LBA Mathematics Test – 5th Class

GHPS Mangalagatti 

As part of the Learning Based Assessment (LBA), I conducted a Mathematics test for the 5th standard students. The test was designed to understand the students’ learning level and their understanding of the concepts taught in class. The questions covered important topics such as basic operations, numbers, fractions, multiplication, division, and simple problem-solving. Students were given clear instructions and sufficient time to complete the test independently.

During the assessment, I observed the students’ understanding, calculation skills, accuracy, and ability to solve problems. Some students completed the questions confidently, while a few students needed more practice in certain areas. After completing the test, I checked the answers and identified the learning gaps. Based on the results, I planned to provide additional practice and individual support to students who needed improvement.


The LBA test helped me understand the students’ strengths and areas for improvement. It was a useful experience in planning further teaching and helping every student learn better.


Thank you 

Comments