Small Steps, Big Progress—My FLN Students’ Journey
My journey with the FLN students at GHPS Kallur has been one of the most meaningful experiences of my teaching journey. When I first started working with them, I understood that every child learns at their own pace. Some students found it difficult to identify numbers, read simple two-letter words, and perform basic mathematical operations.
Day by day, I started working with them through simple activities, regular practice, and individual support. Slowly, I began to notice positive changes in their learning. The students started identifying numbers more confidently, reading two-letter words, and solving basic mathematical operations.
Seeing these small improvements made me extremely happy. Every time a student correctly identified a number, read a word, or solved a simple problem, I felt that their small achievement was a big success. Their progress reminded me that patience, encouragement, and consistent support can make a meaningful difference in a child’s learning journey.
🌱 My Students’ Improvement
✨ Students are now able to identify numbers more confidently.
✨ They can read simple two-letter Kannada words.
✨ They have started reading simple Kannada sentences and Kannada lessons.
✨ They are able to perform basic mathematical operations.
✨ They are becoming more confident and interested in learning.
✨ Their regular practice has helped them make steady progress.
The improvement of my FLN students has given me a great sense of satisfaction. It has also taught me that teaching is not only about completing lessons; it is about understanding students, supporting their needs, and celebrating their progress.
I feel proud to be a part of their learning journey. Their progress motivates me to continue supporting them and helping them build strong foundational skills. Their small steps today can become the foundation for their bigger achievements tomorrow.
Every child can learn, and every small improvement is worth celebrating. ❤️📚✨
Thank you.
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment