✨ Together We Learn, Together We Shine ✨

Together We Learn, Together We Shine



At GHPS Kallur, I have been conducting peer learning sessions for my slow learners. This has been a very positive and meaningful experience for me. I observed that students learn more comfortably when they learn together and support one another.

During these sessions, my students are learning two-, three-, and four-letter Kannada words, along with simple Kannada sentences and short Kannada paragraphs. Through regular practice and peer support, they are becoming more confident in reading and understanding Kannada.

In peer learning, students work in pairs or small groups. Students who understand a concept better help their classmates by explaining it in a simple way. This creates a friendly and comfortable learning environment where students feel free to ask questions and learn without hesitation.

I noticed that my students are learning more quickly and with greater interest through this method. They actively participate in activities, discuss with their friends, and try to solve problems together. Students also become more confident when they receive support from their peers.

Peer learning has helped my students improve their basic skills while also developing teamwork, communication, cooperation, and confidence. Seeing them learn from each other and enjoy the learning process makes me very happy.

This experience has taught me that sometimes students can become the best teachers for one another. I feel that peer learning is a simple but effective way to support every child and make learning more enjoyable.

“When we learn together, we grow together.” ❤️🌱

Thank you.. 

Comments