Activities

Before the starting of my class I conduct  activities for my children. So I energize them by conducting one game in which 3 groups are there from every group one students have to come and I will gave some images to draw on the board so others have to guess the image. So these types of activities will boost students energy and they will concentrate on class. Also activities will made happy and create enjoyable moments. 

The goal of all activities is to enhance student's understanding , skill or effectiveness in a specific area by engaging multiple styles of learning. Also activities will make them fun and also it will make a good  relationship between students and teachers. It will encourage our students to get physically and mentally involved  in the learning process. Also It will helps to communicate , collaborate and interact in teams. 



Comments