Making Science models.

 My students are making science models on human system, water cycle and math topics . 

My 7th students are made one model on water cycle making models will help students to understand more about topic also while making models in groups students will interact with every children's they will build a good bonding with their friends and also they will implement their ideas in a group so that a good result will outcomes. So I involved all my students by giving them this type of responsibility.

 I will use this models while taking classes so that students will understood the topic usually and they will get more attentive towards the class. By using easily available materials my students are made beautiful models from this they will learn lot of skills like creativity thinking routine implementation of Idea.





Comments