ThinkTac Activities

  On Friday I have conducted ThinkTac  activities for 7th students in that I explained about stethoscope where and why we use it. My students are involved very much while making that stethoscope model so they asked more doubt. By using materials my students learn to make stethoscope easily

 After that I explain it about systol and diastole and by hearing sound of the Heartbeat. they came to know  that Heart Will sounds like a lub and dub the and also it will become contraction and expandation expand on every beat.

 I explain it then circulatory  system by pump model so that a students understood easily how the blood will pump to the different parts of the body they learn some real life connection sir that where we use stethoscope and how systolic pressure and diastolic pressure will measure in real life also they will get to know about some scientific facts so that my students get to surprised.

 After doing every steps my students will note  the observation and write it in their notes also they came to know about some situations where our Heartbeat increases and decreases .And they learn to calculate Heartbeat per minute some  of the students observed that after completing exercise our heart beat will friends fast because of increase in metabolic reaction in our body my students regarding our body and we have discussed with the classroom.



Comments