Class - Observation👀👁️

                                                   Class - Observation👀👁️

         A classroom observation is an act of watching a teacher's performance in their classroom or learning environment. Classroom observations are a quantitative way of recording and measuring teacher behavior and mastery by systematically watching and recording them in action.       

Today Our program lead Mr. Manjunath Tevar visited my school and did the class Observation of my 5th class where I took the English class , in that the topic was story writing . For that purpose i told my students to prepare small skit , the skit itself represents the simple characters that has mentioned in the topic, where they presented the story of Dove and Ant story , it was very nice enact by students . Our sir also happy for the student act.  


      

Then Manjunath sir did the debrief and gave inputs about my STEM lab and also teaching skills, I hope this feedback will improve myself. 

Then sir Visited My Lab setup and Did some observations with the models I hope it was nice feeling. Then he interacted with students and did the action song with the kids, The kids enjoyed the song very well. 

Comments