Painting Skill🎨🖌️

 Painting Skill🎨🖌️ 

One of my students Sanjana Managuli Studying in 7th class, As i always appreciate for her paintings she is doing better than before i saw her drawing skill when she showed some drawings to me which all she drew. When i showed some painting pictures in mobile to try, she well tried and got beautiful picture today. Sometimes i felt like if a chance to go back to our childhood i want to become her friend and learn some creative things from her. Even though as a teacher i daily interact with her as a friend and happy to listen her stories and thoughts. I always wish her to get what she wanted to become. 

            I already wrote students story of the year in last year on her, But still she is never stopping the interest in doing creative things that what made me to write blogs about her in most of the time. I hope this continues forever with her...

Comments