D-R-A-M-A📸📸🎦

                                                       D-R-A-M-A📸📸🎦

                      I'm here to share my delightful experience that happened in my class. Yesterday I told my students to perform an English skit on some moral stories, as I told them to do skit they all are very much excited about the skit. I gave them only one day of time to prepare but they wondered me, they prepared the skit with the nice theme and properties. 

I was just wondered by seeing their enthusiasm because as I have seen many students in my one and half year teaching journey , Usually students were hesitate about the subject English because the subject itself difficult for them .But this year I took an initiative to take English class with my own interest . where's yesterday I was very happy by seeing the result. The skit is about 2 minutes and is very short but, Learning skits for kids has many benefits - It improves communication skills and teaches teamwork, dialogue and Socialization. Doing skit also stimulates the imagination and creativity of the students. 


As our Vidya Poshak Yuva Fellowship is designed to give quality education and our class theme is play and learn, by doing this kind of activities helps reveal their inner art and encourage the children to explore their emotions and expand their imagination. 

There is a saying that the success of the teacher depends on students performance. I think I'm on the way to success.. 

Comments