Science model

 My 7th students did science model on Human respiration system . Making models on science topics will helps to think more and it will build curiosity and Interest . So I did 3 groups and named it a  A , B and C for each group I gave one different models . 

While making models students will discuss more , and they will collaborate with their friends also they will Implement new ideas . After completing the model my students are excited and they were really happy to show their work . So I wanted to make my students more involvement by doing experiments /models and some other activities . 

As a teacher I am very happy to see my students involvement and their skills .This type of activities helped me to know about my students skills , interest and their thinking ability.






Comments