Sharing Circle


In our school conducted the sharing circle for 5th class students in which students participated very actively and also share their thoughts and accepted others thoughts in that circle all students express their thoughts about the topic and they think talk very well. when they share their experience that time i understood they understand all the topic very well and also they knowledge about topic this sharing circle is very helpful to me and also my students its a analysis for me in that I got who are understand and who are not getting my points its very helpful to analysis my students i think its one type of feedback from the my students and when we give to open talk with me its work well and also they opened up very well and its create bonding with students they felt free with me when we discuses in circle its give more relief to me as well as my students we are waiting for the week sharing circle its clear our doubts and give solutions to all. In my fellowship journey the sharing circle is important assessment of my work and its give more satisfaction to me. 

Comments