E-V-A-L-U-A-T-I-O-N

                                                             E-V-A-L-U-A-T-I-O-N

                         Think Tac - Raman Club is giving an wonderful opportunity for kids to explore something  new in the invention , at first they sent 7 experimental kits for every school in initial days we conducted experiment in every classes , for the experiment they have understanded the concept and prepared Hands on activity individually , after so many experiment and changing variables in the initial days. 

At Final stage of Raman club we have to shortlist 10 students from each school , as a Fellow I went to Narendra School and Observed the students models and gave feedback for them , then shortlisted 10 students from each schools.

it was very nice day and This was my first experience as a judge , I hope I gave good marks and selected good students for the final round of Raman Club.




Comments