Class Activity🎨📝

                                                               Class Activity🎨📝

                       As we all know Government of Karnataka provided new workbook for students , it includes their previous studies, This book is made to do revise the topics that related to the subject.

As of now I was conducting the tests here students have to analyze the topics and write their own , Yesterday While I was taking 6th class there is an activity in the chapter of adaptation in animals , It is just to imagine that if they want to become animal which animal they want to be . 

Every students created their own pictures that they want to become Bird , Lion ,Dog and after that a Boy draw the picture of Penguin , I asked the reason why you want to become Penguin , his answer was unique . I like the color of penguin it has two shades Black and white , I want to live in cool place that's why I chosen to be Penguin .

I was very happy about his thinking level and his creativity on the topic.




Comments