My school studentsts

                                                                 My school students


My school student are very intelligent  in study because of some  students very quickly catch the learning things even Mathematics and the Science and the English that like in all subject my school students  are very interesting learn all things like song dance and the drawing with any other computation and they have majority of  like Orange color because it is related to the our religion god so all most all all students  are like that color and then they like play KHO,KHO Kabaddi   it was also  their favorite  game they like play  play act and the Dialogue and dram is some students are like and  they  learn cultural activity  actively participating in all computation those strengths  are lot of in our students they have  very funny students thank you god give this  opportunity for me gage grate time with my students.

                                       

Comments