My fellowship one year journey

 

                                                         SELF REFLECTION 

My self Deepa .Kittur I am happy to share my one year experience as fellow teacher at vidyaposhak, I am very happy to share my feelings, 


 When I completed the degree I spend more time in reading & also compilation of the degree I joined the Computer class it is the government programme where I learned the many thing of the life skills & basic computer knowledge & where I learned the presentation skill & interview skills & this helps me to select as fellow teacher at vidya poshak & also Taking the tuition class also helps me alot to this precious job.

                      I shared my journey, how I selected the vidya poshak and what are the challenges I faced. I shared my selection as a fellow teacher journey when I was selected when I completed the degree and preparing for my extra exam. My sir suggested hiring hello teachers so I applied for the job. I feel proud of myself because the interview was very unique and it was a very great moment for me.

       Starting of the fellowship I took one month training where I learn many things like how to prepare a lesson plan how to interact with the stakeholders how to handle student after completion of one month training our program manager told me that they selected one school that is in a tadkot but in my home my father told me that I could is very long distance and it was a very far away from home so my father told me that it is very risk to you to go there so I interact with my program manager and fellow winter they tried best and they don't me that they will contact with BA office and finally they told me that the school is in negative it is a very near to Dharwad so I told them yes I will do I will do this one and also I selected for your teacher.

     When first time I visited the school it was a very big school and students are less due to the corona and all the teachers are very unique some teachers told me that taking the class  standard class also they were firstly interacted with rudely and also my program manager they told them she will take the 6th & 7th std class.  I am finally I am teaching 6 and 7 standard students science and maths 3 subjects present in the school that time they will came and me and also there excited how I teach them after sometimes the corona was born and the students came to came to school regularly and the student of my class I used to take 7 plus specially like a class teacher and I feel happy because services students are very active they listen my words and starting they not listening my words there is shouting and go there and there and finally I told this my program manager follow mentor the interacted with me and they discussed about how to handle this students and I finally handling this student of 6th and 7th standard students all students mission my words they were very active in my class and also 6th standard strength was very heavy and they all the students not little bit dull for reading writing and some of the students are good at both and I took the class for 7th standard students where I first check this students learning like reading writing and from the from this my journey is begins as a fellow teacher and I took sometime to settle the environment of the my school and I feel happy because very environmental of studies and all the teachers are very hard worker and students are doing there best for the study starting a face to many problems like handling with the quotations they were very rudely talking they gave lot of works to me a handle the on the work and starting a face to work load because of the documentation and school was school works and I don't my program manager and they give decision of time management it is very important session for me from that session I use to manage the time well and every Friday we are going to taking the competitions songs and other competitions also we did that because of to reach our vision and and every Friday session for the students it was very nice experience for me because this session is mainly focusing on girl education and all the students are very active while listening to the different stories and they don't tell me that when you will take when you told the next stories we are waiting and it helps me to be happy. From this session students' behavior is changed and they actively participate in the competition.

   Science is a basic knowledge to students so starting we are telling this science by connecting to a real life and we are doing the experiment only for teachers but after sometimes think tag activity is going to taking place in our school our program manager don't me that time today think that activities the think that activities mainly of science experiment doing the experiments students they own way students will happy because they will doing the experiments themselves they feel the experiment and the interact with the some questions basic questions they will happy to do experiment themselves only.

 happiest moment from the journey is our school headmaster told that Deepa is very discipline very hard working girl that road is not in front of me the told some co teachers in front of them and our one of the school worker told me that headmaster opinion for you is very good it was the happiest women for me and another one is improving a one student starting she talk rudely she didn't respect the teachers and now she is giving respect and taking the ownership herself only. I feel proud of that. And also another happiest moment is my class observation. My 3rd class observation was the very unique class and our program manager and fellow matter game positive feedback and they appreciated the way I teach.

Once scary moment is starting of the school our manager told me that they will visit the school and they will observe like class that time I felt very scary because of my student I didn't know the how to teach but it is a scary moment for me.



Comments