CD endline assessment

 

In this week I took CD endline assessment for 1st to 4th standard students.I took this community development project for the purpose of improving their English knowledge.So i planed for all the sessions and i worked on it to improve their English communication as well as to develop their knowledge.So i planed different activity for each session . Through the activity they learn English .

At the starting it was very difficult to manage all the students and from the starting I want to taught the English for them so I feel difficult at the starting then one volunteer she helped me to took the class .All the sessions are very nice and students enjoyed it .At the last i took endline assessment .From this assessment i got to know about how my students are improved in English.It was very nice experience me .

Comments