Republic day celebration


On 26th January we celebrated the Republic day in our school..This year the Republic Day was celebrated in my school in a fine way. All the teachers and students of my school gathered in the school compound in early morning. We paraded through the streets of the town with national flags. We shouted national slogans and sang national songs. Then we returned to our school. We stood in rows for flag hoisting. The headmaster of my school hoisted the national flag at 8 a.m. then we sang the national anthem. Some teachers of my school made brief speeches on the importance of the Republic Day. Made great progress after independence. He reminded us that we would be the leaders of our country in future. He advised us to turn our country into a better place to live in. his speech made a great impression on us. After his speech was over, sweets were distributed among students.

My Students Dance
  



Comments