Group Activity




IN my 6th Class I teach about the ones tens hundreds thousands ten thousands lakh ten lakh Etc. and place value chart and expended form also write in words. completing the lesson I give the homework to students to make chart for remember its useful to their study and solve the problems so students are prepared very well and and that's look good and other students are appreciate the students its build the creativity in a students also inspire to other students to make things all students are remember the points to observe the chart its helpful to all students and also I felt happy because showing the students interest about the study and they try very well and work done within time its give lot of  Satisfaction and give more encourage students and me also and helpful to whole classroom. 

Comments