Class motto


     Class motto 

This year i took 5th new class that way I thought the class motto of my class the students are the new students of my classroom because I told them to class rules and class motto in that class students very interesting the chant the class motto and also they like the class motto Frist time that motto will be something new for then and they enjoyed lot they chant the motto its new experience to me to share my class motto with new students and also hired when all students like the class motto and when I saw the interest of students to chant the class motto its give more happiness to me and also I recall my last year classroom and students how they learnt how they enjoyed when chanting the class motto its give most memories to me and also i felt more happy when my students chanting the class motto.

Comments