Pepkidz session.

                                                                Pepkidz session

My experience with pepkidz  this learning plat form was good. Because it give knowledge about the deference between is goal& dream how to preparation for the short term goal and long term goal with achievable, goals non achievable goals,  our progress with.  what is our strength and weakness destructions how we face the time management other problems  in my class students was give very well response for that session and make the prepare for their goals it necessary to the student because of in small age students was wish to play lot of games from this session some students are change their decision become true concept like  my goal I will reach  my goal its possible or not like that  way they have started thinning learning from this session lot of achievable things it included. it was learning A good plat for  student make prepare their goals. in this session I was enjoyed lot.         



Comments