Class Activity🌸✂️

                                                              Class Activity🌸✂️

                                         Activity while doing in class brings an interest towards the study , so as a part of this I did an activity called the  dissecting flower and identifying their parts . As of now I have completed the 7 chapters where as in 7th chapter getting to know plants there is a activity called getting to know the parts of flower so I have asked my students to bring the hibiscus flower . In  that students have brought the flower and dissected that flower by using the blade. 

                Students are very excited because it was their first dissection that they have used to , so students showed much interest in doing this activity , Students have successfully completed the dissection and they have pasted that activity in the card sheet . I am very happy for my students quick response and their participation in the class...







Comments