Discipline


 

In Our School We Conducted the Clusters Level Pratibha Karanja for Inter schools. In that Ten Primary and 13 High School students are participated Kotabagi, jeerigewada, mugali tadakod, Madanabhavi and Hostatti School students participated in the completations. 12 events for 1 to 4, 15 events for 5 to 7 and 19 events for 8-12 in that Kantapata, speech, chadmavesha Janapada Dance Kavvalli, pick and speech drawing quiz and Songs competition conducted at time in that events every school students are participated and won the prices. I felt happy for I am also part of the organizer in that I did all different works and learnt more things and also new things Totally all did the seven days Efforts without any rest. In that I I did the all documentation work students preparation work and also Managing the whole programs. Our School Decorated very well and also  all students are looking very discipline and did the very good job whole school celebrated like festival.

Comments