My Students Drawing

                                                   My students Drawing

                         My 5th class students 

My students Drawing My 5th class students was Drawing very good images they happy with that some students Draw the car images,  Flag pictures they are draw some students draw bird picture some students Draw the Karnataka map pictures,  Some students draw Environment picture. In my School write the notes with draw the picture are in their  in the book it work grow in students The Drawing skill  the  all draw A very nice pictures of my students. Even  this types of skills grow in students it will be help to student in their career life not only drawing speech, song, dance, sports, overall cultural skill was help to students grow in their professional life also students are learn new things from this  activity it was develop as hobby of students it was very good activity.
                                   My 6th class students   

 

Comments