2nd Session of Pep-Kids

 


On this week  I took Pep-Kids Second Session so I started this Session with Energizer and some logic questions to Students after that I taught about definition of Goal and Dream so they understood well about Goal and Dream and I also Introduced Short time Goals with real Examples and they answers from them by asking questions related to their daily life after that I taught them to How to set Short time Goals with help of Time table so By using time table in their daily life , They will reach their short time goals easily and They understood different between Log and Short time Goals and They also get different between Dreams and Goals .


After that Everyone set Time table to reach their goals  on Sheets and They all promised me to follow  this Time table daily . They shared their feedback after the Session and They all happy about this session and They really enjoyed lot . Finally This Pep Kids Session went according to my plan. 

Comments