Physical Fitness 🧘‍♂️🧘‍♀️

                                                      Physical Education

          Being a child its very important to learn physical education along with the curriculum as a part of this we are conducting exercise day on every Saturday, for every Saturday students have to do exercise with the commands ..

Yoga is a good platform to relax the mind and stress in the body , being a teacher I am very passionate about yoga and health.. during my school days I will be the 1st one to participate in yoga and I have selected for district level also this was my one of the favorite's thing that I can't forget in my life .. so if we are passionate about something students also be part for that. As a educator being a teacher we should teach the physical education along with the curriculum and co curriculum..

As government has announced every third Saturday as a BAG 🛍️ LESS DAY for every government schools in Karnataka. I think this was one of the good thought by the government to build some moral and physical education in the kids ...

DO EXCERCISE, STAY HEALTHY AND FIT..




Comments