Celebration 🥹🎂🫶🏻

 Celebration 🥹🎂🫶🏻



Students celebrated my belated birthday surprisingly prepared their own cake🎂 with using bread, chocolate and cherry and wrote my name on that, due to unavailability of buses to bring the cake, it was very special day for me they used their creativity while doing the cake, when we joined the fellowship our aim is to make students to think critically by doing some activities and experiments by asking critical thinking questions. Here also they have used for me it was unexpected 🫶🏻. Words are not enough to express my feelings on my students. I always grateful for their love, care towards me ❤️ and also gave gifts, they made my day very special. I am gonna miss these beautiful souls very badly in future 🥹. I am truly blessed to have such a loving students in my Teaching journey.....






Comments