Celebration of summer.....!!!

From April 12 we are taking summer tuition classes for 10th students.  It was a good program to improve basic knowledge of the students . SSLC is the main stage in every student's life. So here students should focus on their studies also teachers should give  more support for them then only they can achieve something.  

On this year some taluk of dharwad were selected for Summer vacation classes. Our BEO Umesh bommakkanavar sir planned for this new program and our Vidya Poshak gave support for this program.  

Now we are taking classes for govt high school children. On first day our school HM , school staff and BEO sir made Inauguration for this program.  Here they welcomed us with their speech also they thanked and appreciated our NGO . His speech made us more exciting and active. Also they requested students to take this advantage and make it more useful.
  
I started my summer tuition classes with high energy and new expectations. To handle all students I explained my class rules  for them so that they sat silently and neatly.  In the math  class I taught them Circle topic . While teaching high school children I felt very happy and proud . Also I am more confident about my knowledge to teach them . It was a good opportunity for us .




Comments