Practice makes the man perfect .....

 It is very necessary to  do practice and preparation before celebrating our success. If we want to become a successful person we need to work hard , practice more. For my students also I gave them more space to practice their learning so that they will become more perfect in all subject. Our practice is like a constant light , it illuminated our mood , feelings , body and mind state. Also it makes us ware of ups and downs in our life. If we want to improve our performance , skills and knowledge we need to practice more  then we will become efficient learner.

For my students I always suggested that if we want to become perfect in any work ,skill or knowledge we need to practice more . I concentrate on every student present in the classroom and I will make involve them in problem solving, answering etc so that they will try to think ,practice and they will become perfect.



Comments