ನಮ್ಮ ನಾಡ ಹಬ್ಬ ದಸರಾ ಉತ್ಸವ

 




                            On Tuesday 10/10/2023 I conducted 1st day of my  Chanara Dasara camp. Firstly  I welcome all the students then I explained  about the rules of the camp in our school few students will come to the school due to all are  going to tuition. After that I conduct the energizer that is one student do the action others will guess the name of the particular thing. Students will enjoyed it. Then I told about the Dasara and students watch video of Navaratri festival of Dasara, in that they will get an idea about how the festival is celebrated and they see the picture of the festival. Then I told to  make the Elephant and Ambari using clay they will happy to do. After that students will see the picture and they tell. Then I give some letters of English they create the words. 1st day of Chanara Dasara camp went very well.  


Comments