G20 Summit

 



   On 11/10/2023, 2nd day of my Chanara Dasara camp went well. Compared to yesterday, more students will come to the school. I am so happy. First I started the day with an  activity where students will arrange the 19 countries serially. In that students will sit in the circle one by one they can arrange the countries. After I explained the G20 summit, students watched the video of G20. Then students participated in that debate competition by making two groups. Students will talk about whether India is a developing country or not. One group is for and other is against, students talk positively about India. It was beautiful, it went well. I conducted a game where students will write the er and more for the given word by making two groups. It was a nice activity. Then I explained the purpose of learning English. After that I conduct the activity making two groups students will write er and more for those words. The second day of my Chanara Dasara comp went very well.






                                

Comments