Daily Science....

 









                          

On 12/10/2023 of this day I conducted the 3rd day of my Chanara Dasara camp. It went very well. Day by day students response was good.  First I welcomed all the students and I started with Energizer, which is an action game. First I tell the action then students will continue the actions, students will enjoy the game . After I explained daily science then I conducted the salt lemon density experiment and by using Eno and candle we did experiments. Students enjoyed a lot and they saw the magic of science. They ask a lot of questions and I will explain well. Later I explain Chandrayan-3 and draw the rocket using the different rangoli in the classroom of all the students involved in this. It is one of the good experiences for me making this work. Students will tell their own ideas about the rocket. Students and I enjoyed it a lot. Then I talk about body parts with the help of flash cards students will understand well. After I give random flashcards students will come and take and tell the name of the body part. Other students will do the action, then the same card students will stand up and show the parts. This day went very well.  





Comments