Our Culture

 





                                       

  On 13/10/2023 of the day I conducted the last day of my Chanara Dasara camp. It went very well. First I started with the action game making two lines that is one student can do the action, the next student can copy that and it will continue. After I said greetings. Then I conducted a Bindi game where students enjoyed a lot. Then I explain about the importance of Sindhur, wearing anklets and bangles students understand well. I conducted the activity running in the circle. I told them the number they grouped. Then students will write the festival names and I  will explain the festival. Later I gave the information about family structure and the science behind the temples. After that we decorated the 🕉️with the color rangoli and lamps around the 🕉️  it was nice and I explain. Lastly I explain family structure and give them to draw their family structure in the paper they will draw their family tree and I ask the questions on it well answered students. Today went very well.






Comments