Daily Science.......


 On 12th October I conducted 3rd day of Chinnara dasara started with welcoming students by communication activity then I conducted action game students enjoyed the activities. Then I started explaining how science is very much important in our daily lives by comparing the technology now and before how we taking useful of materials and about plants, animals and industries. 



After this explained the process of experiment of Using Candles, and Lemon and salt they where Students did experiment and felt happy about result after we did English learning activity on body parts. After that I showed the video on Chandrayana -3 landing process and went for drawing the GSLV MK3 launcher on the ground using Sand with the help of students, On this day most of the students helped me in getting the good picture of GSLV Mk3 then we took photos around it. Totally day went very well.

Comments