AN ART OF TEACHING

         I am a teacher because I love to spend some time with the students and also I love to be a part of the education system. Our system gives huge opportunity to us to get closer and closer to the students. According to me "Teaching is an ART, it doesn't require any QUALIFICATION". 


        A great opportunity is given to the students to act as a teacher in front of their friends and the teachers. My students tried their best to enact like us. My students tried to teach math and science topics and even they tried to teach the science topics with the experiments as we do in our regular class.

        
    These students even tried to remake my walking style, way of talking. They also used the "CLASSROOM MOTTO" , "ATTENTION GRABBERS" and etc. These all things makes me happy that we can see some impacts of our works in the field. 😊





Comments