Fellows Visited to our school

 On Monday juniors are visited to our school for the class observation and house visit. I am so happy and I recalled the my 1st year journey going to Mulamuttala. Firstly our HM and I welcome to my school in the prayer then I introduce them to all the teachers and staff. Then I took 6th class in which before started the class I introduce them to the students. I started the class with motto song all the students song the song very well. Then I started the Lesson Food components and told the value and did the activity and fellows also observed my class.     Fellows also taken the class and interacted with students it was nice. And they chosen the one student to everyone and they interact by one on one call it went well. Then we are going to village in that I and fellows are going to some houses and fellows interact was good. And collected the data. The whole day went very well. Students and parents responses was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League🏆🏆