The 🐘


                                               In this week I taught the poem "The Elephant " to the 5th class students. Before teaching this poem I did an activity to the students to Identify & describe the animal. All students identified and described the animals which I have shown to them. They are very happy by seeing the animals picture. After that I asked about where the elephants found. Students answered well. After that I taught them words meaning by showing the pictures. Students understand very easily. Later I taught them the poem and showed the video to sing this poem. In this poem students learned the characteristics of Elephant. From every lesson students learn the values. By this poem they learned the value called "Kindness". They got to know that how Elephants are kind they also become kind to others. They will adopt the value kindness in their life.


Comments